Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wild Wicked Weekend- Cerise DeLand



Behind the Scenes of the Wild Wicked Weekend

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve heard about the upcoming Wild Wicked Weekend in San Antonio. Then again, what happens in San Antonio...

It’s wild. It’s wicked. It’s one glorious weekend in February that you will never forget - especially the parts where pictures will not be allowed. 

Regina Carlysle, Samantha Cayto, Cerise DeLand, Dalton Diaz, Desiree Holt, and Brenna Zinn are working hard to bring your unspoken desires to life. We each have our responsibilities and our favorite activities on the schedule, and each week one of us will give you a glimpse behind the scenes and a personal look into our favorite activity.

This week’s featured author: Cerise DeLand

Making my living with words for almost 3 decades now, I adore my profession.
How did I decide to write for a living? At age 8, I discovered I could make my teacher smile. Then I kept on going cuz I made lots of people smile…and they wrote checks to prove it! My latest venture into erotic romance? Comes naturally. Tee-hee. Ask my hubbie. He’ll tell you that’s true. (Do not ask my adult children. Shhh. They “know” I write this but prefer to say Mom writes fiction.) And I do…lots of romance, mysteries and mainstream, too. Yep, under another name. Wink.
Why do I like to write best? Ah. Whatever strikes me today as interesting to my readers. That usually includes a man, TDH or TBH, hunky, assertive with some flaw that I can help him heal.
I like my heroes vulnerable to my keyboard…and their heroine!

Want to know more about me including my buy links? Visit
What is my main responsibility behind the Wild Wicked Weekend?
My job???
I am the lady of the hour.
Literally!
I am the MC and I make This Wild Wicked Weekend Happen, baby, on time, up front and very personal.
I come from a dungeon where training was harsh and I take pride in beating the clock. With my watch?
Hey. Don’t question me. It works!
Come on time to every event or miss out on some of the best fun you will ever have at a writers’ convention in your life.
Guaranteed.
Question(s) from www.WildWickedWeekend.com and contest info:

                     The question of the day is from venuscahill: If you could travel anywhere for research where would it be and why would you choose it?
                I am a travel nut. So any time I feel the need for accuracy of place, I pack my bag and GO. In fact, any place I write about is somewhere I have been, usually more than once for an extended stay. You can guess what I spend my extra bucks on, right? Where, for example, have I been?
                Last spring, Paris and eastern France for nearly 3 weeks. Before that, London, Rome, Mexico, Tokyo, Tuscany, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Israel, England, Germany. I could go on. Nothing makes me happier than to be on the road except for sitting at my computer writing…and cooking…and sharing dinner with hubbie!
Up next: Sat, Sept. 28 with Brenna Zinn!

Contest: There is still time to enter. From now through Sept 25th, simply go to www.WildWickedWeekend.com and ask a question right on the website. It can be any question, though we aren’t telling who will answer! Yes, you can ask more than one question, but you will only be entered once for the contest. One lucky winner will receive an e-book of choice from each of our backlist! That’s 6 free e-books! Winner will be announced and the last questions answered right here in our last post on Sept. 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment